Over 15 years of financial management experience with individuals, corporations, public entities.
Sheeran CPA provides a full array of tax services for our clients. We provide expert tax planning, preparation, and compliance management. Tax services extend to partnerships, LLCs/LLPs, trusts, estates, and non-profits. We are proactive in our approach, so you maximize your return. Staying current with the latest tax law changes and trends, gives us the edge necessary to make taxes a snap.
We take the time to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients. From the understanding we devise a year-round, proactive strategy to reduce liabilities. Services include but are not limited to:
- Year-end tax planning
- Future tax planning
- Law change evaluation
- Living trust formation
- Business entity formation
- Retirement planning
- Investment tax strategies
- Education funding planning
Our primary goal is to simply build your net worth soundly and efficiently.
For tax preparation in Lodi, California and surrounding areas, you can count on Lisa Sheeran, CPA. We assist taxpayers and businesses with tax preparation. Lisa Sheeran, CPA has years of valuable experience as an IRS registered tax preparer. Our Tax preparation services include:
- 1040: U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- 1041: U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
- 1065: U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- 1120: U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- 1120POL: U.S. Income Tax Return for Political Orgs
- 990: Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
- 2290: Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- 720: Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return
- 8849: Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes
The stakes can be high when it comes to business and individual taxes. Employing an experienced and knowledgeable professional who is on the cutting edge is key to reducing the risk, gaining the rewards, and securing peace-of-mind. Our services include:
- Account reconciliation
- Exemption certificates
- Compliance management
- Control documentation
- Controversies and appeals
- Audit representation
- Payment and remittance
- Responses to notices
To schedule an initial phone conversation, please complete the Contact Form.